My Readers
I like to imagine that as I sit here writing my blog that there are three... no, lets say seven... seven people in the world that are someday going to stumble across it, read it, and of course, have their lives forever changed by what I have to say. So thats seven out of six billion. Not bad. Of course, I could have a better response by writing a letter to the editor to my local newspaper, but what the hell. Its 2005, why not a blog.
Lets be realistic, this is stupid. I am not important enough for you to read my blog, and if you are reading this blog, first I apologize, unless you're one of my friends, in which case you're reading it to appease me. Secondly, I feel bad for you that you have nothing better to do with your time than spend it reading the stupid opinions of people like myself who really don't matter. This is why I am led to believe that the blog is the next great egotrip. My online diary is going to be important to people. Yeah right.
Hey, to those seven people who read this, thanks for your time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home